Job Posting: Online Ticketing Support
The Online Ticketing Support Role exists to support the Ticketing Manager for the Vancouver International Mountain Film Festival (VIMFF) during their Fall Series in November, their flagship festival in February and throughout the year as new events get announced.
Title: Online Ticketing Support
Reports to: Ticketing Manager
Job Type: Part-time during festivals (October – December, January – March)
Candidates MUST have a valid work permit for Canada.
The role, responsibilities, performance expectations, and required qualifications of the Online Ticketing Support are as follows:
- Working with the Ticketing Manager to respond to customer support requests in a timely manner during all the events. Your role will mostly focus on our online shows but will also involve our in-person ticketing.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot ticketing issues with WordPress, Woocommerce, Mailchimp, and Cinesend (no experience required in these platforms)
- Log customer support requests to identify trends in order to streamline future events
- Working with Ticketing Manager and Web Designer to streamline online customer experience
- Support Ticketing Manager as required in reporting and technical issues
Time Commitment (Fall Series 2022)
October 11 – October 21 – 5-10h/week
October 24 – November 11 – 10-15h/week
November 14 – November 25 – 20-25 h/week
November 28 – December 16 – 10h/week
Upcoming Festival Dates:
2022 Fall Series – November 14-19 (in-person), November 14-December 12 (online)
2023 Festival – Late-February to Early-March
Expected Start Date: Early-October
Rate: Hourly rate depending on experience
Status: Position Filled
Please email resume and cover letter to Connor McCracken at email@example.com with Online Ticketing Support in the subject line. This job posting is now closed.
We thank all those who apply. We will only contact those selected for an interview within 10 days of your application. Thank you.