VIMFF Is Looking For A Grant Coordinator To Join Our Team!
Job Posting: Grant Coordinator
VIMFF is looking for a Grant Coordinator to write high quality grant applications, coordinate the application process and report on grant statuses on a regular basis. The Coordinator will also research and apply for new prospective grants, and maintain relationships with new and existing grant officers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the outdoors, is looking for part-time contract work, and is comfortable working from home. We are a small but passionate non-profit organization with a vision to inspire adventurous thought and action for the betterment of people and the planet.
- Contract role, part-time, year round with busy periods dependent on grant deadlines
- Pay commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Start Date: As soon as possible
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience with grant writing for a not-for-profit organization
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Have strong time-management skills, the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Have the ability and willingness to work remotely
- Have a passion for mountain and outdoor adventure is an asset
Key Areas of Responsibility
Writing and Coordinating Grants & Grant Reports
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, support documents and reports
- Research and collect data as needed per grant
- Work with relevant VIMFF staff to compile financials and data for grant applications and reports
- Manage the grant and report submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials
- Develop and maintain a grant and report calendar
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with grant officers
- Coordinate and follow-up on the progress of submitted grants
- Develop an annual grants strategy
Researching New Grants
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new grant officers
Internal Grant Reporting
- Communicate on a regular basis with Festival Coordinator and Festival Director on grant and report updates, statuses and progress
- Prepare grant reports for staff and Board meetings as needed
- Attend staff and Board meetings as required
Please email resume and cover letter to Jani at email@example.com with Grants Coordinator in the subject line.
We thank all those who apply. We will contact those selected for an interview by Wednesday 20th of November.