Reel Rock 11 Tickets
All Reel Rock 11 shows are now SOLD OUT. Limited numbers of tickets may be released on each night for that night, around 7:30pm. Thank you for the support!
This fall, REEL ROCK cranks it up to 11 with their latest collection of electrifying climbing films showcasing the sport's biggest stories and athletes. The five new films deliver edge-of-your-seat action, globe-trotting exploration, big laughs and true inspiration.
Tickets are $17 each online and $19 each at the door for adults. Children under 16 can purchase tickets both online and at the door for $15.
SAFARI USERS: we are experiencing compatibility issues with the Safari browser. If you experience problems in purchasing tickets, please try use another browser. Our apologies and thanks!
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TICKET USE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASE!! ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL!!
How to use tickets:
- When you make a purchase, there is an option to “download printable tickets”. This will open a PDF document, which you can either print or save to your smart phone, to be presented to festival staff at the door.
- You will also receive an email with the details of your ticket in the body and a QR code in the attachment. You can show this on your phone to the festival staff at the door.
- If neither of these options is practical for you, or you find yourself at the door without a ticket, please go to the “tickets purchase” line and give your name to festival staff – photo ID may be required.
- If you have purchased tickets for multiple patrons, you will only be provided with ONE QR code. If possible, please ensure your party arrives together, as this will speed up the door process. However, if your party arrives in groups, please go to the “ticket purchase” line and each have a copy of the QR code or present your ID – festival staff will be able to track how many of your party have arrived.
- Please bring proof of age for any child who is using a children’s ticket, and for any person wishing to enter any age-restricted venue – festival staff retain the right to require such proof before allowing entry.
- Please consider the environment, and avoid printing wherever possible!
- No refunds or exchanges between nights will be granted.
- Ticket prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- No physical ticket will be issued – the email you receive is your only ticket and receipt.
- Children under 19 years of age ARE allowed to attend the Rio Theatre showings for this festival (this is NOT the case for all festivals – please check in advance for future purchases!!), but must sit in the balcony, due to liquor laws.
- Each ticket purchased may only be used by one person.
- Discounts, where applicable, must be applied at the time of purchase. Discount codes and bulk discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. Should Festival Management allow a refund or exchange for any reason, and the resulting ticket package would attract a lower discount than the original package, the patron must pay in the difference.
- Tickets are for “open seating” with no reservation of specific seats or groupings of seats being possible.
- No outside food, drink, or alcohol is permitted in any Festival venue.
- Smoking and the use of drugs is strictly forbidden in all Festival venues.
- Festival management and theatre staff reserve the right to refuse entry to, and the right to eject, any person appearing to be intoxicated in any manner, or behaving in a rowdy, rude, or otherwise unacceptable manner. This specifically includes any attempt to enter the theatre without having purchased a ticket or the attempt to use a ticket for whose class the patron is not eligible. Refusal for any of these reasons will result in forfeit of the ticket or tickets purchased, with no refund or compensation, and may result in refusal of future tickets.
- Proof of age may be required before any person is admitted under a children’s ticket, or before admitting any person to an area subject to any other age restriction.