Attention all photographers
Deadline for entry: July 31, 2021
Entry fee: free
Prize: $500 CAD per winner (2 winners selected)
INFO AND REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for two photographs to promote the VIMFF Fall Series in November this year, and the VIMFF 2022.
- We will choose two winning photos, one to be used as the hero image for the VIMFF 2021 Fall Series, and the other to promote the VIMFF 2022
- Both winning photographers will receive a prize of $500 CAD
- The photographer will provide the VIMFF with the rights to have unlimited use of the selected photo for our marketing/promotional programs
- The photographer will receive excellent exposure of their work on a global scale and we will also announce the winner on the VIMFF digital channels
All submitted photos must:
- Feature a mountain/outdoor theme, typically falling into the categories of mountain sports, mountain culture and landscape
- Be artistic, dynamic and unique
- Convey a positive feeling of excitement and preferably feature humans in the outdoors (showcasing activities such as climbing, mountaineering, skiing, running, biking, hiking, etc)
- The image should have enough space to allow for text/logos to be layered on top of the photo
- Technical specs:
- Images must be landscape orientation
- Images must be submitted in JPG or PNG format ONLY with a maximum file size of 10MB, and a minimum size of 1080 pixels (72ppi) on the shortest dimension.
- All shortlisted photographers will be contacted and asked for a high resolution image (3300 pixels/300ppi on the shortest side).